We are happy to perform additional services
to aid you in your experiments. Please contact us to discuss what we can
do for you. Our goal is to assist you.
CRISPR/Cas Design and Validation Place an order
ES Cell Transfection Place an order
- We can design a CRISPR/Cas targeting strategy for you. We will determine whether a single or paired guide RNA approach is suitable; we will identify multiple appropriate individual or paired guide RNAs; we will test the candidate guide RNAs for activity in vitro; we will develop a targeting vector that permits verification of gene editing and facilitates easy genotyping. The cost is $1,200 per mutation.
ES Cell Homozygosis Place an order
- We will electroporate your transgene DNA for ES cell mediated transgenesis. The base cost includes one electroporation and picking two 24 well plates in triplicate. One set of 24 well plates will be frozen. The other two will be provided as living cells or DNA suitable for Southern blot analysis. You will do the expression screening and/or Southern blotting. The cost is $2,500 per cell line. For transfection of Cre to induce recombination between loxP sites, you must provide evidence that the loxP sites are functional and that the locus is correctly targeted (Southern blot analysis with external probes from both sides, an internal probe to show that only one copy was inserted, and evidence that all loxP sites were recombined in and are likely to be functional)--contact us for details.
Ovariectomy, Ovary Transplantation, Vasectomy And Other Surgery
- We will place your targeted ES cells under selection with high concentrations of G418 to select homozygous knockout cell lines. The base cost includes selection and picking two 24 well plates in triplicate. One set of 24 well plates will be frozen. The other two will be used to prepare DNA suitable for Southern blot analysis. You will do the Southern blotting. The cost is $2,500 per cell line.
- Homozygosis with high G418 works only with the attenuated or mutant form of neo. If you are not certain if your construct uses the mutant neo, you may want to sequence it. Contact us for details. The mechanism of homozygosis usually involves loss of the chromosome carrying the wild type allele, and duplication of the chromosome carrying the targeted allele. If your targeted gene is on a chromosome which carries imprinted genes, homozygosis may lead to unintended phenotypic consequences due to the effect of these imprinted genes. Imprinted genes are present on chromosomes 2, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19.
Aggregation And Tetraploid Chimeras
- There is a minimum charge of $600 per service. Contact us for details.
- $3,000 for three sessions. Contact us for details.